MPRH Institute means in Persian Mahde Pajohesh Rahpoyan Hghighat
MPRH (means in English Rahpooyan Haghighat (Iranian Name) Research Center Institute) with the aim of imparting higher knowledge in Science and Technology to the aspiring all, so that they can emerge as competent scientists, engineers and technologists of repute.
MPRH Institute was established essentially to dedicate its focus on research with an interdisciplinary approach and most important on the relationship between science and applied act from various perspectives. MPRH is both a nationally and internationally acclaimed research institute.
We started international cooperating about 3 years ago, and now, we signed MoU with many Universities and Institutes in Iran, India, Russia and some other countries. We Signed MoU with School of Architecture and Environmental Design Iran Science and Technology University (Iran), Research Institute of Culture, Art and Architecture of ACECR (Iran), Training Center Governmental Administration (Iran), Russian Academy of Arts (Russia), INION (Russia), Bharath University (India), loyal institute of Technology (India), New Bee Technology Institute (India) and etc.
Our motto “International Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration to Achieve Unique Findings”.
“MPRH Institute” envisions and constantly strives to provide an excellent academic and research ambience for people, students and members of the faculties to inherit professional competence along with human dignity and transformation of community to keep pace with the global challenges so as to achieve holistic development.”
One of the other important act of MPRH Institute “To gain real-time exposure on recent technologies and interdisciplinary sciences we provide practical approach towards trainings that enable the students and researchers. The batch size is limit to provide very good interaction with the students. We are having dedicated team for the Human’s placement assistance. We prepare the Humans for their life and job by giving expert level trainers.”
Aims and Objectives
- To develop as a Premier Institute for Teaching, Learning, Research and Innovation on par with leading global Institutes.
- Collaboration and interaction with national and international universities and higher education research institutions.
- To impart research and training to students for creating a better society with ethics and morals.
- To publish journals and books in Persian and English, and other languages
- To arrange conferences, seminars, workshops and lectures specially on Interdisciplinary sciences
- To foster an interdisciplinary approach in education, research and innovation by supporting lifelong professional development, enriching knowledge banks through scientific research, promoting best practices and innovation, industry driven and institute oriented cooperation, globalization and international initiatives.
- To conduct interdisciplinary social science research that leads to a humanist understanding of science and society
- To establish benchmark standards in professional practice in the fields of innovative and emerging areas in arts, architecture, engineering, management, mathematics, fuzzy systems and applied and interdisciplinary
- To conduct research in education, and especially in relationship between education and society and education and development.
- To consequently understand education as cultural transformation
- To articulate the philosophy of the humanization of education
- To carry on research (including action-research) and extension work in relation to various educational problems within and outside the formal educational system, including general education of the masses;
- To undertake, promote and assist experimentation and innovations in science and development;
- To provide consultancy and guidance to Governments, institutions and individuals for the development;
- To develop international contacts and collaborative arrangements for the study of comparative education especially in the developing countries and to collect information about innovations and experiments in the field of sciernce from other countries or as to disseminate the information to interested organizations.